Friday, June 20, 2008

A Girl's Memory ( C1P3 )

Chapter 1 part 3 -The Past

"Poor Neil Tonm ..." she thought. When she took the effort to flip the newspaper , Aunt Kaire shouted from the top of her croaky voice.

"Casly! Come down here .Eat your breakfast!"
"Coming!" Casly answered as she dragged the newspaper with her down the spiral staircase.

She was disturbed by the article and it was apparent that she was trying to adjust her feelings before she reached the dining table. "I must do something about it." Casly whispered to herself while she was cutting the sausage on her plate .

Right after her breakfast , she rushed to her room to change her clothes. Then without hesitating , she called up the number that was on the seventh page of the newspaper.

A young voice answered the call.

"Hello there. May I know who is on the line?"
"Oh Hi , I'm Casly from Finedon. Well, I would like to ask for the full address of the victim , I'm sorry I meant the boy named Neil Tonm , who had undergone a terrible reality recently."
" I see , is it the boy that lost both of his parents ? Sunday news right?Neil Tonm , if I'm not mistaken."
" You're right.I saw the phone number right on the page which the article was posted , so I tried to call , I thought I might find some satisfying information I need. Well , my instinct told me that you are the right person. This is the newspaper article hotline , I suppose?"
" Yes. OK this is the address you requested earlier. 82 , Sunderway Garden , Etterby-Caslisle , 9023 Cumbria."
" Thank you so much.Goodbye."
" You're welcome."

Casly was very excited so she scurry down the stairs and signed goodbye to her aunt. Another journey of life waiting for her to explore. Life wasn't so difficult after all. Casly ran as fast as she could to the nearest underground transit to book a ticket for tomorrow's adventure. Then she realised...

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr